| || |
Wednesday 4th December saw Campus present at its first thinkBIM conference and its first pecha kucha presentation.
The half day conference hosted keynotes from David Philp, Robert Klaschka and international keynote from Eric Linqurst. Throughout the day there were 6 round table discussions, covering various topics from:
2. Stephen Hamil, NBS 'The New RIBA Plan of Work 2013 Toolbox'
3. Adrian Malone, 'Putting BIM to work, lesson learnt form live projects'
4. Gillian Smith, 'Developing Intelligent Objects for the Market'
5. David Philp, 'Digital Collaborative working aids better supply chain efficiency and added client value'
6. Robert Klaschka, 'How data management is key to any design organisation'
Pecha Kucha presentations included Rob Jackson (Bond Bryan), Paul Coates, Paul Wilkinson, Mark Stodgell (BIM Academy) and finally Peter Morton from Campus. All I can say is pecha kucha presentations are HARD!!! Trying to condense an hour presentation into 20 short slides at 20 seconds a piece was a massive challenge, but fun none the less.
A big thanks to Leeds Met for hosting and Paul Wilkinson for capturing the day and Leeds Brewery for generously providing some tasty pale ale. You can see all the photos from the day here.