Northumbria Graduates into Business offers you a grant towards the salary of a recent graduate who has the skills and potential you are looking for.
What is Graduates into Business?
Funded by the European Regional Development Fund, its aim is to support your business by providing you with a graduate intern for three or six months - one who can make a real contribution to your business.
What you will get:
- A grant of £4125 towards a 26 week internship and £2062.50 towards a 13 week internship.
- Promotion of the internship directly to graduates.
Benefits to your organisation:
- An injection of up-to-date knowledge, fresh ideas and enthusiasm.
- Enable you to address an outstanding project or explore potential for growth or diversification.
- Low risk and cost effective opportunity to experience the benefits of employing a graduate.
- Potential to find a permanent employee you know is right for your business.
- Opportunity to provide quality experience to help launch a graduate’s career.
To be eligible you will:
- Be a SME.
- Have a base in the North East of England.
- Be willing to recruit the graduate on a full-time basis during the internship period.
- Be willing to pay the graduate a salary of at least £16,500 pa pro-rata (towards which the grant will contribute).
How to apply:
You will be required to complete the Application Form which is to the right of this web page but if you would prefer to just register your interest initially, a member of the Team will contact you. An overview of the internship process can also be found here. If you'd like to talk to someone about the scheme, please contact the Graduate Internship Scheme Coordinator on 0191 2273570.