Work in progress designs from each of the project teams
1. Ben Wallbank, 'The Responsibilities of a BIM Client'
2. Stephen Hamil, NBS 'The New RIBA Plan of Work 2013 Toolbox'
3. Adrian Malone, 'Putting BIM to work, lesson learnt form live projects'
4. Gillian Smith, 'Developing Intelligent Objects for the Market'
5. David Philp, 'Digital Collaborative working aids better supply chain efficiency and added client value'
6. Robert Klaschka, 'How data management is key to any design organisation'
Pecha Kucha presentations included Rob Jackson (Bond Bryan), Paul Coates, Paul Wilkinson, Mark Stodgell (BIM Academy) and finally Peter Morton from Campus. All I can say is pecha kucha presentations are HARD!!! Trying to condense an hour presentation into 20 short slides at 20 seconds a piece was a massive challenge, but fun none the less.
A big thanks to Leeds Met for hosting and Paul Wilkinson for capturing the day and Leeds Brewery for generously providing some tasty pale ale. You can see all the photos from the day here.