Our course isn't just about teaching software, we provide a lot more than that.
- Teach relevant and useable skills
- Support professional and personal development
- Provide experience working in a professional environment with professionals
- Increase your professional profile and enable networking opportunities
- Guidance and support with portfolio and CV creation
- Assist in finding placements/full time jobs
Our course follows a set curriculum, however aspects of our 12 week course are also tailoured to the individuals on the course. This offers a bespoke, individual learning journey for each of our learners.
If you're aged between 19-24, the 12 week BIM course is absolutely free, yep totally free!
Oh yeah, did we mention, we have a 100% employment rate for Part 1 Architectural Assistants and Architectural Technicians.
The course is suitable for everyone within the AEC industry, no matter your experience;
- Part 1 Architectural Assistants
- Architectural/Structural/MEP Technicians
- Quantity Surveyors
- Construction Managers
- Design Managers
- Building Surveyors/Geomatic Surveyors
- Interior Designers
Campus has also been shortlisted for several national BIM and training awards this year and is also gaining international interest within Europe.
Don't just take our word for it, the feedback has been fantastic, hear what our alumni and the industry is saying about Campus.
"The course was very good in teaching us the software and skills in an interesting and relevant way. I feel much more prepared for work now than before the course"
Robert Eaton, BIM Campus Alumni and Architectural Assistant at Faulkner Browns
"Outstanding course! Couldn't have been better for this stage in my career"
Jonathan Southgate, BIM Campus Alumni and Architectural Assistant at HKS
"Assisting the students on structural issues and being involved with the project presentations highlighted to us the great value practical training can give to students. The quality of the work was exceptional"
John Nielson, Partner at CK21 Consultants and regional BIM HUB chair.
"Northern Construction Training has identified a gap in the market for training unemployed young people in the use of this new technology where currently no other provision exists with the valuable support of BIM. Technologies"
Geoff Mount, Head of Operations - North East at Barnardos
When are our courses?
We run our 12 week courses throughout the year, so you're never too far from a course starting. We have training centres in Newcastle and Leeds, below are our upcoming courses.
- 4th August 2014 - 24th October 2014
- 27th October 2014 - 19th December 2014 (Christmas Break) 5th January 2015 - 30th January 2015
These courses will fill up fast, to avoid disappointment get in touch to reserve your place. Email email@example.com and let us know which course you want to attend.